I made some inside side panels for when I hang the doors. Used some left over Vinyl.
I give myself a “C” on my upholstery. It seems my seamstress’ machine is better suited to quilts rather than vinyl but she gets an A for effort.
We got started on bottom seat cover.
Picked up my 2K primer and sprayed the door. I going to try to sew the seat cover this weekend, with help, so I worked a bit more on evening up the foam and stretch.
Spent a couple hours fixing the front corners up on the seat:
Put the doors back together, mostly. Used stainless steel screws and bolts:
Painted the drivers window frame. The glass was in pretty bad shape so I didn’t bother masking it off. Not to worry the glass in the other door looks almost new. I’ll use that.
I did the back of the seat this morning. Visited my mentor and got a shopping list. Visited the bolt stores and went to the upholstery store.
My upholstery buddy gave me a few instructions and I followed them to the best of my understanding. Hopefully I did it correctly.