Worked on it some more today.
Painted the last panel today. Funny the first was the right apron and the last was the left apron.
I also finished the wiring. The new connector works as advertised.
I got it into 2k primer and a added bonus I got the bracket and back painted in the single stage paint.
I got the apron into primer. I was out of epoxy primer so I used rattle can self etching primer. It is a small part if I have to redo it. I used what I had and saved a trip and 40 50 bucks. Maybe.
I made two of these today.
The running boards are sanded and sprayed into 2k primer.
Got the top side of the boards in primer and filler primer.