It has one now thanks to a buddy. It just required me to paint it from tan to green.
Did a much of the little things to get it ready for another test drive. Bleed the brakes, still want to do a bit more with a helper to pump them. Touched up the paint on the pumpkin. It got a few nicks on it’s trip to California and back. Toqued the wheels. Put the rear cable on the e-brakes. Started it to to see if it still runs, it took a couple seconds more but fired it.
Finished fill the firewall holes.
Really moving into the home stretch. Contacted the speedometer people and they are going to send me a new sending unit. Dropped the old one in the mail back with my rma. I still have a couple fire wall holes to fill so I made plates for the two largest ones. Primed them up and will paint them soon.
It’s not chrome, it not paint, but powder coat. Should be more rugged than paint and it was 10 times cheaper than chrome. I think for 67 years old the bumper looks pretty good.
The splash pan is done. Painted and installed.
Painted the last panel today. Funny the first was the right apron and the last was the left apron.
I also finished the wiring. The new connector works as advertised.