Bonus progress

Square holes take a lot of time. 

Advertisements

Final post

This is likely the final post of this project. The truck is done (more or less). After spending a week on getting the wipers to function, I think I got them to function  somewhat acceptability. I installed the glovebox liner the last thing on the shelf.. I sure a few more repairs will be required but on the whole done.

Wipers almost 

I bit the bullet and bought vacuum replacement motor. Don’t know why I didn’t do this in the first place. It fit in the stock location, uses the stock rods, and seems to work as one would want. Not the best instructions so it took all morning. It got too hot out, 114, or I’d be done. Just need to mount the switch, connect the wire and zip ties all the wires back up under the dash. Tomorrow.