Final post

This is likely the final post of this project. The truck is done (more or less). After spending a week on getting the wipers to function, I think I got them to function  somewhat acceptability. I installed the glovebox liner the last thing on the shelf.. I sure a few more repairs will be required but on the whole done.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s