I did the easy part of bolting the EFI to the manifold. Couple trips to the parts shop to get the right length parts but not too hard. Even figured out the throttle cable.
I’ve been waiting on parts but needed to do something. I’ve been putting off the hood latch because it just didn’t want to line up on previous attempts. I decided to tackle that issue today. Lots of fiddling and fussing, many hours later it seems to function as expected. I did have to elongate some holes but you do what you have to do.
I got it into 2k primer and a added bonus I got the bracket and back painted in the single stage paint.