The shift shaft hits the brake pedal and didn’t move the transmission selector. 60 bucks wasted. I ordered a different style but it is going to require some reconfiguring from what I can tell from the instructions. I have an idea and will see when it come.
From a couple weeks ago:
I think I have the under dash wires done. No more wires hanging down😎
I did not want to drill holes in my dash for my dash lights. So I added an under dash plastic switch panel and put the lights there, left, right, and headlights. Replaced the headlight dimmer switch.
I tried to mount the dimmer switch and broke it. So I gave up a bit. In order to post something I installed the neutral safety switch. Something.
Bought some battery cables, finished wiring the tail lights, and gave them a test. They worked sort of. I had to order some LED flashers as they don’t draw enough current to operate.
Here is where that piece goes:
I made two of these today.