The reveal

I like assembly, feels like progress. I put the drivers door together, glass, trim, handles etc. 

As for the green piece, it was a brace so I could add a Faux filler neck. It will help the purest identify the year of the truck. The repair on the neck was interesting, some one in the past used electrical tape to repair a split in the seam leak. I welded the cap on so no one will be tempted to stick a gas nozzle in it. 


The rest of the things I worked on today were just quick things that don’t require much time out side. It a bit warm today.  


So I removed, cleaned, primed, and painted the wind lace trim. 



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s