I guess a strike could be good or bad depending on if it is bowling or baseball if you batting. In this case it is striker as in door striker. I pulled them off the old cab, media blasted, primed, and painted. I think one maybe worn out but will wait to see if it will work for now. I tracked down the correct bolts and installed them. Ace thinks the rubber pads are made of gold and not rubber, the price of convenience I suppose.
I made some inside side panels for when I hang the doors. Used some left over Vinyl.
I worked on the door. Applied the molding and made a panel that will be covered with the green vinyl.
This guy had a very good video on how to install the molding:
Worked on the innards of the door today, can’t put it back together with dirty parts.
I sanded and painted the door today. The dang tape lifted a little and put a green haze strip that I could not see until I cleared it. I looked too and did not see it until the clear. Just like the other side I may just live with it. I will know how bad later when the door is remounted.
I give myself a “C” on my upholstery. It seems my seamstress’ machine is better suited to quilts rather than vinyl but she gets an A for effort.