Didn’t expect that

I installed the other fender this morning. Found a small issue where someone had welded a small bar right where the bracket was supposed to go. Don’t know why I didn’t see it when I did the body work on it? A little time with the drimel tool took care of that. 

  
For the afternoon I thought I’d paint some small parts, tail gate hinge, transmission cover etc. My rings for the gauges were rusted and pitted so I thought I’d paint them too. Got the sand paper out to scuff it and started sanding. To my surprise it didn’t scratch but the rust and pits disappeared, cool didn’t expect that. Buffed it a little and it looks pretty good, not a show finish, but pretty good. 

  

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s