Slow start

It was a rainy rainy day so I was slow to get started. Once I did I made some progress. Repainted the bottom of the battery door, due to over spray on the top side. Taped the pieces from yesterday, epoxy primed, 2k primed, and set aside to dry. 





Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s